The Child Care Council of Westchester is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization that champions the healthy development of children, families and our community by promoting quality early care and education.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Serving as a one-stop shop for child care resources, referrals and information for parents and employers
- Helping child care providers implement quality improvement strategies, give the best possible care, grow their businesses, and meet their legal obligations
- Actively advocating for policies and resources that improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of care
Download more information:
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2015 990
- 2014 990
- 2015-2016 Audited Financial Report
- 2014-2015 Audited Financial Report
The Child Care Council of Westchester is part of a state and national network of child care resource and referral agencies. The Early Care and Learning Council is our state coordinating body and Child Care Aware of America represents the field nationally. The Council holds a Quality Assurance Credential from Child Care Aware.