The Council sends newsletters to donors and supporters.
Parent Connections Newsletters
The Council provides e-newsletter for parents.
- September 2017: Does Your Care Giver Know Where Your Child Is At All Times, Outstanding Nonprofit of 2017, Are You Ready, and more!
- August 2017: Summer Vacation Boredom Busters, Fun thing to do with the family, When You're Ready to Think About After School Care, and more!
- July 2017: Preventing Child Heat Stroke Deaths in Vechicles, Be entered to win $100 AMEX gift card, Immigration Assistance, and more!
- June 2017: Apply for a Child Care Scholarship, Ready for Camp, Immigration Assistance, and more!
- May 2017: Child Care in the Business Section, Car Seat Safety, Child Care Scholarships Available, and more!
- April 2017: Child Care Scholarships Available, World Autism Awareness Day, Songs and Poetry, and more!
- March 2017: FREE tax preparation, tax credits/refunds for working families, what will I do for the summer, and more!
- February 2017: Play and cognitive skills in kindergarten, talk it up, governor's budget on child care disappoints, and more!
- January 2017: Family time, germ smart ~ for kids, bleach means clean, and more!
- October 2016: Your vote matters, take action now for child care, toy drive, and more!
- September 2016: Increase federal funding for child care, is your child care as great as your child, ready set boo, and more!
- June/July 2016: Last chance to be in to win a $50 amex gift card, summer safety, mosquitos are out are you ready, and more!
- May 2016: The toughest job in the world, take a moment for yourself, it's time to celebrate, and more!
- April 2016: Huge short fall in NYS budget for child care, summer care for your child, enter to win a $50 gift card, and more!
- March 2016: It's tax time - free preparations assistance, are you eligible for a tax credit/refund, national nutrition month, and more!
The Council sends e-newsletter for child care providers.
- September 2017: Important Changes to Program Compliance History, Group Training in Health and Safety, CDA Renewal Amnesty Program, and more!
- August 2017: Mandatory Training for New Directors, Spanish Foundations in Health and Safety Course, Child Abuse Training Not Covered by Foundations, and more!
- July 2017: Child Care Subsidy Tip, Foundations in Health and Safety Training Required, Renew Your CDA Credential, and more!
- June 2017: Free Books for Your Program, Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm Recall, Earn a Free Council Training, and more!
- May 2017: Epi-Pen and Inhaler Recalls, Mandatory 5 Hour OCFS Training, Child Care Scholarships are Available, and more!
- April 2017: Acting Director Regulations Key, Make Sure You're Getting Child Care Referrals, and more!
- March 2017: Help children get off to the best start, tax free reimbursements, and more!
- February 2017: Recalled products, it's tax time again, and more!
- January 2017: 2017 program review, outdoor play for everyday, and more!
- December 2016: $$$$ for snacks and meals, keeping toys safe, and more!
- November 2016: New fire/safety checklist for school aged child care programs, your vote matters, and more!
- October 2016: OCFS website changes, nominate outstanding child care and after school professionals, school readiness starts early, and more!
- August 2016: No swaddling, program violations are posted on the OCFS website, is it too hot to go outside, and more!
- July 2016: Increasing children's attendance, easy chart for clearance checks, talking to children about tragedies, and more!
- June 2016: Breastfeeding mothers' bill of rights, preserving childhood at school, free books for your program, and more!
- May 2016: Time to celebrate you, win big, staying up to date on recalls, and more!
- April 2016: Huge shortfall in NYS budget for child care, free new books for your program, parent child care needs survey, and more!
- March 2016: Huge shortfall in NYS budget for child care, tax free reimbursements, child care subsidy help, and more!