The Council sends newsletters to donors and supporters.
- 2017 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Fall Newsletter
- 2017 Spring Newsletter
- 2016 Spring Newsletter
- 2015 Winter Newsletter
- 2015 Spring Newsletter
- 2014 Spring Newsletter
Parent Connections Newsletters
The Council provides e-newsletter for parents.
- February 2018: Tipping Hazards, Everyday Prevention, Money in your pocket, and more!
- January 2018: Child Care Council News & Views, Looking for Hazards, Join the Empire State Campaign for Child Care, and more!
- December 2017: Help Support Children in Child Care and After School Care, Food Allergies Can Be Fatal, Keeping Toys Safe, and more!
- November 2017: 5 Ways to Stop Your Phone Addiction, Vote For Kids on November 7th, First Encounters with Race and Racism, and more!
- October 2017: Provider Saved the Life of a 3 Year Old Girl, How to talk to your children about the Las Vegas shooting, Dining for Scholarship Dollars at Sam's of Gedney Way, and more!
- September 2017: Does Your Care Giver Know Where Your Child Is At All Times, Outstanding Nonprofit of 2017, Are You Ready, and more!
- August 2017: Summer Vacation Boredom Busters, Fun thing to do with the family, When You're Ready to Think About After School Care, and more!
- July 2017: Preventing Child Heat Stroke Deaths in Vechicles, Be entered to win $100 AMEX gift card, Immigration Assistance, and more!
- June 2017: Apply for a Child Care Scholarship, Ready for Camp, Immigration Assistance, and more!
- May 2017: Child Care in the Business Section, Car Seat Safety, Child Care Scholarships Available, and more!
- April 2017: Child Care Scholarships Available, World Autism Awareness Day, Songs and Poetry, and more!
- March 2017: FREE tax preparation, tax credits/refunds for working families, what will I do for the summer, and more!
- February 2017: Play and cognitive skills in kindergarten, talk it up, governor's budget on child care disappoints, and more!
- January 2017: Family time, germ smart ~ for kids, bleach means clean, and more!
The Council sends e-newsletter for child care providers.
- February 2018: Tipping Hazards, Apply NOW for the In-Person Preschool CDA Credential Course, Kaplan Early Learning Company, and more!
- January 2018: Looking for Hazards, New Directors Health & Safety Training, Join the Empire State Campaign for Child Care, and more!
- December 2017: CACFP Meal Pattern Changes, Keeping Toys Safe, New Application Prices for the CDA Credential, and more!
- November 2017: Do You Or Anyone You Know Need Health Insurance, Take Attendance Throughout the Day, CDA Renewal Amnesty Program, and more!
- October 2017: The Council for Professional Recognition Announces Amnesty for New CDA Renewal, CACFP Meal Pattern Changes, Nominate Outstanding Child Care and After School Professionals, and more!
- September 2017: Important Changes to Program Compliance History, Group Training in Health and Safety, CDA Renewal Amnesty Program, and more!
- August 2017: Mandatory Training for New Directors, Spanish Foundations in Health and Safety Course, Child Abuse Training Not Covered by Foundations, and more!
- July 2017: Child Care Subsidy Tip, Foundations in Health and Safety Training Required, Renew Your CDA Credential, and more!
- June 2017: Free Books for Your Program, Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm Recall, Earn a Free Council Training, and more!
- May 2017: Epi-Pen and Inhaler Recalls, Mandatory 5 Hour OCFS Training, Child Care Scholarships are Available, and more!
- April 2017: Acting Director Regulations Key, Make Sure You're Getting Child Care Referrals, and more!
- March 2017: Help children get off to the best start, tax free reimbursements, and more!
- February 2017: Recalled products, it's tax time again, and more!
- January 2017: 2017 program review, outdoor play for everyday, and more!