We hope you will consider joining our vibrant growing child care community. Strong, quality early child care communities are our goal and we want you to be a part of it. Join the Council's membership today and begin saving hundreds of dollars when you take advantage of memership discounts on our professional development activities. Other benefits include:
- Discounted calendar trainings and on-site trainings
- Listing on our website, including a link to your website
- Free postings on the Council's job bank
- Membership certificate for your site to post
- Printed Council Training Calendar
- Free access to the Council's Children's Resource Corner
- Early announcements of special programs and opportunities
- Free Notary Public Services
- Invitation to attend free member only networking meetings
- Complimentary Council 2016 Calendar
- Participation in our membership referral program
- Invitation to attend exclusive member only annual events
Click here to join today!
THE COUNCIL PARTNERS WITH WESTCHESTER COUNTY IN THE NEW “SAFE SLEEP” CAMPAIGN TO PREVENT INFANT DEATHS
The Council will be spreading the word about the “ABCs of Safe Sleep”, a new campaign launched on October 18th by County Executive Rob Astorino. About 90 infants die in New York each year from sleep related causes according to the NYS Department of Health. Westchester’s Child Fatality Review Team found that in the last 8 years, 60% of local infant deaths had an identified unsafe sleeping environment. The campaign reminds us that the safest way for babies to sleep is ALONE, on their BACKS and in a CRIB. As a partner in this effort, the Council will be distributing informational resources to child care programs and parents. Materials will be available in our reception area.