Four sessions will be held in 2020 covering the following topic areas: business insurance and taxes, understanding the financials of a business, managing employees and marketing child care programs.
- Date: Jan-Oct 2020
- Time: 6pm-8pm
- Register: Business Series Session 1 Registration
The first session will be held on January 9, 6pm-8pm.
Learn how to:
- Address the types of insurance necessary to protect your investments & yourself from liability
- Assess your risks and the most economical ways to manage them
- Manage your annual taxes
Stay tuned, as registration opens for the below training dates.
- April 9, Understanding the Financials
- July 9, Marketing your Business
- October 8, Managing your Employees