Parent and Employer Child Care Surveys
The Child Care Council of Westchester recently completed two separate surveys, of Westchester parents and Westchester employers, which together paint a clear picture of the child care-related challenges facing our county.
Click here to learn more.
News & Views Newsletter
2016 Holiday Toy Drive
It can't be merry without you!
When working parents struggle all year to make ends meet, holidays can be especially difficult. This year, we want every child to know the pure joy of opening a special gift. You can help!
Vote for the CCCW on Facebook!
Membership has its Advantages!
We hope you will consider joining our vibrant growing child care community. Strong, quality early child care communities are our goal and we want you to be a part of it. Join the Council's membership today and begin saving hundreds of dollars when you take advantage of memership discounts on our professional development activities. Other benefits include:
- Discounted calendar trainings and on-site trainings
- Listing on our website, including a link to your website
- Free postings on the Council's job bank
- Membership certificate for your site to post
- Printed Council Training Calendar
- Free access to the Council's Children's Resource Corner
- Early announcements of special programs and opportunities
- Free Notary Public Services
- Invitation to attend free member only networking meetings
- Complimentary Council 2016 Calendar
- Participation in our membership referral program
- Invitation to attend exclusive member only annual events
Click here to join today!