The Council sends newsletters to donors and supporters.
- 2017 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Fall Newsletter
- 2017 Spring Newsletter
- 2016 Spring Newsletter
- 2015 Winter Newsletter
- 2015 Spring Newsletter
- 2014 Spring Newsletter
Parent Connections Newsletters
The Council provides e-newsletter for parents.
- August 2018: Prescription for PLAY, 20 Ways Parents Can Handle Your Kids' Allergies When They Start School, Why Do Parents Spend So Much On Child Care, Yet Early Childhood Educators Earn So Little, and more!
- July 2018: Immigration Resources, Field Trip Supervision, Prevent Lead Poisoning, and more!
- May 2018: Child Care $$$- Last Chance Applications Due May 16th, FREE Community Resources, What Parents Need to Know About Social Media and Anxiety, and more!
- April 2018: Child Care $$$, The Joy of Reading, Fidget Spinner Safety, and more!
- March 2018: Safe Child Care: Violence Prevention, Four Reasons Early Care and Education is Essential, Clean & Healthy NY, and more!
- February 2018: Tipping Hazards, Everyday Prevention, Money in your pocket, and more!
- January 2018: Child Care Council News & Views, Looking for Hazards, Join the Empire State Campaign for Child Care, and more!
- December 2017: Help Support Children in Child Care and After School Care, Food Allergies Can Be Fatal, Keeping Toys Safe, and more!
- November 2017: 5 Ways to Stop Your Phone Addiction, Vote For Kids on November 7th, First Encounters with Race and Racism, and more!
- October 2017: Provider Saved the Life of a 3 Year Old Girl, How to talk to your children about the Las Vegas shooting, Dining for Scholarship Dollars at Sam's of Gedney Way, and more!
- September 2017: Does Your Care Giver Know Where Your Child Is At All Times, Outstanding Nonprofit of 2017, Are You Ready, and more!
The Council sends e-newsletter for child care providers.
- September 2018: Radon Testing, Free ESL Courses, Your Vote Counts, and more!
- August 2018: Sign Up for Infant Toddler CDA Class, Field Trip Supervision, Lead Poisoning Prevention, and more!
- July 2018: CACFP, We're Open Late, Training Academy Online Training, and more!
- June 2018: CACFP and KidKare, What the New Tax Law Means for Family Child Care, Keeping Track of Children in Your Care, and more!
- May 2018: Alert! Defective Fire Extinguishers, Child Care Scholarships are Available, Directors Health and Safety Training, and more!
- April 2018: Fidget Spinner Safety, Child Care Referrals, FREE Paper, and more!
- March 2018: Transportation, OCFS New Directors Health & Safety Training, Spring 2018 Directors Leadership Series, and more!
- February 2018: Tipping Hazards, Apply NOW for the In-Person Preschool CDA Credential Course, Kaplan Early Learning Company, and more!
- January 2018: Looking for Hazards, New Directors Health & Safety Training, Join the Empire State Campaign for Child Care, and more!
- December 2017: CACFP Meal Pattern Changes, Keeping Toys Safe, New Application Prices for the CDA Credential, and more!
- November 2017: Do You Or Anyone You Know Need Health Insurance, Take Attendance Throughout the Day, CDA Renewal Amnesty Program, and more!
- October 2017: The Council for Professional Recognition Announces Amnesty for New CDA Renewal, CACFP Meal Pattern Changes, Nominate Outstanding Child Care and After School Professionals, and more!