The Council sends newsletters to donors and supporters.
- 2018 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Fall Newsletter
- 2017 Spring Newsletter
- 2016 Spring Newsletter
Parent Connections Newsletters
The Council provides e-newsletter for parents.
- January 2019: Take a Minute ~ Accidents Can and Do Happen in Child Care, The Doctor Says.... Read, Asthma and Allergies, and more!
- December 2018: Children Need To Be Immunized, Why This Toy, Child Care in the 2019 County Budget, and more!
- November 2018: Good News for Child Care in the 2019 County Budget, Toys Toys and More Toys, Do you know where your baby is sleeping, and more!
- October 2018: Help Advocate for Children, What Screen Time Does to Your Child, Universal preschool boosts presence of D.C. moms in the workforce, study finds, and more!
- September 2018: School Involvement That Counts, Yelling at Children: Helpful or Harmful, 20 Ways Parents Can Handle Their Kids' Allergies When They Start School, and more!
- August 2018: Prescription for PLAY, 20 Ways Parents Can Handle Your Kids' Allergies When They Start School, Why Do Parents Spend So Much On Child Care, Yet Early Childhood Educators Earn So Little, and more!
- July 2018: Immigration Resources, Field Trip Supervision, Prevent Lead Poisoning, and more!
- May 2018: Child Care $$$- Last Chance Applications Due May 16th, FREE Community Resources, What Parents Need to Know About Social Media and Anxiety, and more!
- April 2018: Child Care $$$, The Joy of Reading, Fidget Spinner Safety, and more!
- March 2018: Safe Child Care: Violence Prevention, Four Reasons Early Care and Education is Essential, Clean & Healthy NY, and more!
- February 2018: Tipping Hazards, Everyday Prevention, Money in your pocket, and more!
- January 2018: Child Care Council News & Views, Looking for Hazards, Join the Empire State Campaign for Child Care, and more!
The Council sends e-newsletter for child care providers.
- February 2019: Asthma or Allergies, Ready for a Career Move, Safety First, and more!
- January 2019: Blue Cards, Children Need to be Immunized, New In-Person CDA Classes, and more!
- December 2018: Car Seat Safety, New York Labor Law Change, News from the Department of Social Services, and more!
- November 2018: Election Day is November 6th, Change in Regulations, Taxes, Health Insurance Options, and more!
- October 2018: Background Checks, American Heart Association Changes, Your Vote Counts, and more!
- September 2018: Radon Testing, Free ESL Courses, Your Vote Counts, and more!
- August 2018: Sign Up for Infant Toddler CDA Class, Field Trip Supervision, Lead Poisoning Prevention, and more!
- July 2018: CACFP, We're Open Late, Training Academy Online Training, and more!
- June 2018: CACFP and KidKare, What the New Tax Law Means for Family Child Care, Keeping Track of Children in Your Care, and more!
- May 2018: Alert! Defective Fire Extinguishers, Child Care Scholarships are Available, Directors Health and Safety Training, and more!
- April 2018: Fidget Spinner Safety, Child Care Referrals, FREE Paper, and more!
- March 2018: Transportation, OCFS New Directors Health & Safety Training, Spring 2018 Directors Leadership Series, and more!
- February 2018: Tipping Hazards, Apply NOW for the In-Person Preschool CDA Credential Course, Kaplan Early Learning Company, and more!
- January 2018: Looking for Hazards, New Directors Health & Safety Training, Join the Empire State Campaign for Child Care, and more!