The Council sends newsletters to donors and supporters.
- 2019 Winter Newsletter
- 2018 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Fall Newsletter
- 2017 Spring Newsletter
- 2016 Spring Newsletter
Parent Connections Newsletters
The Council provides e-newsletter for parents.
- November 2019: Do you have a child under the age of 2 years?, A drop in the ocean? Hardly, Every Opportunity, and more!
- August 2019: School Readiness, What is Separation Anxiety?, Win a $100 Gift Card in Just 8 minutes, and more!
- July 2019: Win 1 $100 Gift Card, Think it Can't Happen to you... Think Again, Screening Under the Stars August 2nd, and more!
- June 2019: Seven Reasons We're Seeing More Challenging Behavior in Early Childhood Settings, Immunization Requirements Removing Non-Medical Exemptions, Reading With Toddlers Reduces Harsh Parenting, Enhances Child Behavior, Rutgers-Led Study Finds, and more!
- May 2019: Time to Find a Summer Camp, New OCFS Regulations, Updated Immunization Requirements, and more!
- April 2019: Scholarship for Child Care Applications Due by May 15th, 10 Things Every Parent Should Know About Play, CDC's Milestone Tracker App, and more!
- March 2019: Scholarship for Child Care is NOW Available, Now is the time to register for Summer Camp, New Thinking on Infant Development, and more!
- February 2019: National Read Across America Day, Now is the time to register for Summer Camp, The Economic Power of the Nation's Child Care Industry, and more!
- January 2019: Take a Minute ~ Accidents Can and Do Happen in Child Care, The Doctor Says.... Read, Asthma and Allergies, and more!
- December 2018: Children Need To Be Immunized, Why This Toy, Child Care in the 2019 County Budget, and more!
- November 2018: Good News for Child Care in the 2019 County Budget, Toys Toys and More Toys, Do you know where your baby is sleeping, and more!
- October 2018: Help Advocate for Children, What Screen Time Does to Your Child, Universal preschool boosts presence of D.C. moms in the workforce, study finds, and more!
The Council sends e-newsletter for child care providers.
- December 2019: Free Toys for the Children in Your Program, New OCFS Background Clearance Requirements, Contigo Water Bottle Recall, and more!
- November 2019: Election Day is November 5th, Fingerprint Waiver Process, We Said Yes- Do You?, and more!
- October 2019: Fisher- Price Rock n' Play Sleeper Recall, New OCFS Background Check Regulations are in Effect, No More DSS Rosters, and more!
- September 2019: BIG CHANGES TO BACKGROUND CHECKS, Free Back-to-School Immunizations, Smoke Alarm Recall, and more!
- August 2019: Earn a Free Council Calendar Training, We are Giving Away FREE Books, Win a $100 Gift Card, and more!
- July 2019: Caution: Check Water Temperature Before Hand Washing, Measles Outbreak Letter, Westchester County Declares Early Education Hall of Heroes Day, and more!
- June 2019: New OCFS Regulations in Sept, CACFP and KidKare, Free Training for Family and Group Family Providers, and more!
- May 2019: Measles Cases are Growing, Save Lives - Heartsaver CPR and First Aid, Child Care Scholarships are Available, and more!
- April 2019: Safe Sleep, Don't Miss Out on Child Care Referrals, Are You Looking for a Few Good Women and Men, and more!
- March 2019: Facility Application and Management System (FAMS), Westchester County Helps Child Care, Need $ for a Great Program Idea, and more!
- February 2019: Asthma or Allergies, Ready for a Career Move, Safety First, and more!
- January 2019: Blue Cards, Children Need to be Immunized, New In-Person CDA Classes, and more!