The Council sends newsletters to donors and supporters.
- 2018 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Winter Newsletter
- 2017 Fall Newsletter
- 2017 Spring Newsletter
- 2016 Spring Newsletter
Parent Connections Newsletters
The Council provides e-newsletter for parents.
- June 2019: Seven Reasons We're Seeing More Challenging Behavior in Early Childhood Settings, Immunization Requirements Removing Non-Medical Exemptions, Reading With Toddlers Reduces Harsh Parenting, Enhances Child Behavior, Rutgers-Led Study Finds, and more!
- May 2019: Time to Find a Summer Camp, New OCFS Regulations, Updated Immunization Requirements, and more!
- April 2019: Scholarship for Child Care Applications Due by May 15th, 10 Things Every Parent Should Know About Play, CDC's Milestone Tracker App, and more!
- March 2019: Scholarship for Child Care is NOW Available, Now is the time to register for Summer Camp, New Thinking on Infant Development, and more!
- February 2019: National Read Across America Day, Now is the time to register for Summer Camp, The Economic Power of the Nation's Child Care Industry, and more!
- January 2019: Take a Minute ~ Accidents Can and Do Happen in Child Care, The Doctor Says.... Read, Asthma and Allergies, and more!
- December 2018: Children Need To Be Immunized, Why This Toy, Child Care in the 2019 County Budget, and more!
- November 2018: Good News for Child Care in the 2019 County Budget, Toys Toys and More Toys, Do you know where your baby is sleeping, and more!
- October 2018: Help Advocate for Children, What Screen Time Does to Your Child, Universal preschool boosts presence of D.C. moms in the workforce, study finds, and more!
- September 2018: School Involvement That Counts, Yelling at Children: Helpful or Harmful, 20 Ways Parents Can Handle Their Kids' Allergies When They Start School, and more!
- August 2018: Prescription for PLAY, 20 Ways Parents Can Handle Your Kids' Allergies When They Start School, Why Do Parents Spend So Much On Child Care, Yet Early Childhood Educators Earn So Little, and more!
- July 2018: Immigration Resources, Field Trip Supervision, Prevent Lead Poisoning, and more!
The Council sends e-newsletter for child care providers.
- July 2019: Caution: Check Water Temperature Before Hand Washing, Measles Outbreak Letter, Westchester County Declares Early Education Hall of Heroes Day, and more!
- June 2019: New OCFS Regulations in Sept, CACFP and KidKare, Free Training for Family and Group Family Providers, and more!
- May 2019: Measles Cases are Growing, Save Lives - Heartsaver CPR and First Aid, Child Care Scholarships are Available, and more!
- April 2019: Safe Sleep, Don't Miss Out on Child Care Referrals, Are You Looking for a Few Good Women and Men, and more!
- March 2019: Facility Application and Management System (FAMS), Westchester County Helps Child Care, Need $ for a Great Program Idea, and more!
- February 2019: Asthma or Allergies, Ready for a Career Move, Safety First, and more!
- January 2019: Blue Cards, Children Need to be Immunized, New In-Person CDA Classes, and more!
- December 2018: Car Seat Safety, New York Labor Law Change, News from the Department of Social Services, and more!
- November 2018: Election Day is November 6th, Change in Regulations, Taxes, Health Insurance Options, and more!
- October 2018: Background Checks, American Heart Association Changes, Your Vote Counts, and more!
- September 2018: Radon Testing, Free ESL Courses, Your Vote Counts, and more!
- August 2018: Sign Up for Infant Toddler CDA Class, Field Trip Supervision, Lead Poisoning Prevention, and more!